May 15, 2019
- Bluefield State College Blues Varsity Beats Southern Maine Community College by Nine Runs
- Bluefield State College Blues Varsity easily did away with Southern Maine Community College 10-1 on Tuesday
- Bluefield State College Blues Varsity fired up the offense in the first inning, when Peyton Durham singled on a 1-2 count, scoring one run.
- Bluefield State College Blues Varsity scored four runs in the sixth inning. The big inning was thanks to fielder's choices by Kevon Moxey and Shane Reviello, a walk by Tanner Ray, and by Roman Moore.
- Bayard Stevens pitched Bluefield State College Blues Varsity to victory. He lasted seven innings, allowing three hits and one run while striking out five.
- #22 was on the hill for Southern Maine Community College. He went five innings, allowing six runs on 13 hits, striking out six and walking one. #37 and #21 entered the game from the bullpen, throwing one and one-third innings and two-thirds of an inning respectively.
- Bluefield State College Blues Varsity had 15 hits in the game. Tanner Brandon, Durham, Moxey, Cole Blocker, and Taylor Tibbs each racked up multiple hits for Bluefield State College Blues Varsity. Durham and Brandon each collected three hits to lead Bluefield State College Blues Varsity. Bluefield State College Blues Varsity was sure-handed in the field and didn't commit a single error. Tibbs had the most chances in the field with five.
- Southern Maine Community College was sure-handed and didn't commit a single error. #24 made the most plays with ten.
- "Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2019. All rights reserved." Any reuse or republication of this story must include the preceding attribution.