Posted: May 15, 2019
- Austin Stambaugh didn't allow a single run against Uc Clermont, throwing a complete game shutout and leading Bluefield State College Blues Varsity to a 4-0 victory on Tuesday
- Bluefield State College Blues Varsity opened up scoring in the second inning, when JR McRee singled on the first pitch of the at bat, scoring one run.
- A single by #2 in the third inning was a positive for Uc Clermont.
- Stambaugh got the win for Bluefield State College Blues Varsity. He surrendered zero runs on four hits over seven innings, striking out three.
- #26 was on the mound for Uc Clermont. He lasted five innings, allowing eight hits and four runs while striking out two. #49 threw two innings in relief out of the bullpen.
- Bluefield State College Blues Varsity hit one home run on the day. Peyton Durham had a long ball in the fifth inning.
- Bluefield State College Blues Varsity collected nine hits. Logan Wriston, Tanner Brandon, McRee, and Shane Reviello all had multiple hits for Bluefield State College Blues Varsity. Reviello, McRee, Brandon, and Wriston each managed two hits to lead Bluefield State College Blues Varsity. Bluefield State College Blues Varsity was sure-handed in the field and didn't commit a single error. Durham had the most chances in the field with seven.
- #2 went 3-for-3 at the plate to lead Uc Clermont in hits.
- "Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2019. All rights reserved." Any reuse or republication of this story must include the preceding attribution.